Construct a tennis racquet entirely from LEGO® and #share your creation on Instagram to WIN a LEGO® Creator 10258 London Bus (worth £109.99 RRP) in our 'Awesome Racquet' building competition.
Crack open the LEGO© box and demonstrate your building skills.
We're running a brick building competition open for anyone age 14 or over to conceive and construct a tennis racquet made entirely of LEGO® bricks! Stuck for inspiration? Why not research your favourite grass court player and try to replicate their Babolat, Dunlop, Head, Prince or Wilson racquet.
Photograph your LEGO® creation, then post your photo to our Instagram handle @TennisRecreated using the hashtag #AwesomeRacquet to be in with a chance of winning. The most important rule - have fun!
Competition is live between Monday 29 June - Sunday 12th July 2020. You must have your parent or guardian's permission to enter - see full competition entry rules below. Good luck!
The prize is a LEGO® Creator London Bus
• The LEGO® Creator Expert model has been designed to provide a challenging and rewarding building experience with a touch of nostalgia and charm.
• Choose your favourite decade with the miniature, reversible transit advertising posters, featuring a 1950s or present day London promotion.
• Remove the roof and upper deck for full access to the detailed interior.
• Slide open the driver’s door to access the detailed cab with panoramic windscreen.
• Lift the hood to access the engine.
• Recommended for ages 16+ and contains 1686 pieces.
Competition Rules of Entry
1. The closing date for entries for the ‘Awesome Racquets’ competition is midnight BST (British Summer Time) on Sunday 12th July 2020.
2. The Awesome Racquet Competition (“Competition”) is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man aged 14 years or over, except for employees of Garlic Agency, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
3. All information detailing how to enter this Competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Post your LEGO racquet photo to the Instagram handle @TennisRecreated using the hashtag #AwesomeRacquet will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
4. The Competition and it’s promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, LEGO or the AELTC.
5. The Competition is for the 14+ age group, who if under 18 must obtain their parents or guardians consent before entering the Competition.
6. To enter the Competition entrants must post a photograph of their LEGO racquet to Instagram and share it using the hashtag #AwesomeRacquet.
7. Entrants do not need to include any personal data on their post to ensure that the Competition complies with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) which came into effect on 25 May 2018. We will only request the name and postal address to deliver the prize at the end of the Competition to the winning entry.
8. We regret that we are unable to accept any postal entries and posts to other social media platforms like Twitter or Facebook will not be considered as official entries into the Competition.
9. The Competition winner will be announced and notified by direct message on Monday 13th July 2020 and confirmed on Instagram by @TennisRecreated using the hashtag #AwesomeRacquet. The judges decision is final.
10. The Competition's best entries will be chosen by the judges, then the overall winner will be chosen using 'random winner picker' software to ensure fairness.
11. Photos entered must be the work of the individual on whose behalf the entry is submitted and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other competition. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that the image they submit has been taken with permission and does not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws.
12. Copyright in all images submitted for this Competition remains with the respective photographer. However, each photographer grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence for a period of no more than one year for Wimbledon Recreated to feature their LEGO racquet photo on the website and on the Instagram channel to promote the Competition. The photographer will be credited in this instance.
13. Only one entry per person. Late posts, or posts not using the correct hashtag #AwesomeRacquet will not be accepted. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry which it believes, in its sole opinion to be offensive or otherwise inappropriate, not in the spirit of the Competition or that infringes these terms and conditions.
15. The winner's name and postal address will be requested for the sole purpose of delivering the prize and will be deleted once the prize has been posted out and signed for using the 'Royal Mail Signed For 1st Class' service.
16. Garlic Agency is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication online and adjudication of the Competition. Once the prize has been received by the winner it becomes their responsibility and any fault or issue whatsoever should be directed to your nearest LEGO store.
17. The promoter behind Tennis Recreated is Garlic Agency Limited, 10 Manor Park, Banbury, Oxfordshire OX16 3TB.
18. The Tennis Recreated website and Instagram handle @TennisRecreated are not affiliated with the All England Lawn Tennis Club (AELTC) or the Lawn Tennis Association (LTA). All website content @2020