Competition Rules of Entry
1. The closing date for entries for ‘Hot Shots’ photography competition is midnight BST (British Summer Time) on Sunday 12th July 2020.
2. The Hot Shots Photography Competition (“Competition”) is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man aged 16 years and under, except for employees of Garlic Agency, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
3. All information detailing how to enter this Competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Post your tennis photo entry to Instagram handle @TennisRecreated using the hashtag #HotShotsComp will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
4. The Competition and its promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or the AELTC.
5. The Competition is for children aged 16 and under who must obtain their parents or guardians consent before entering the Competition.
6. To enter the Competition entrants parent or guardian must post their child’s (under 16) tennis themed photograph to Instagram @TennisRecreated and share it using the Competition hashtag #HotShotsComp.
7. Entrants do not need to include any personal data on their post to ensure that the Competition complies with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) which came into effect on 25 May 2018. We will only request the name and postal address to deliver the prize at the end of the Competition to the winning entry.
8. We regret that we are unable to accept any postal entries and posts to other social media platforms (like Twitter or Facebook) will not be considered as official entries into the Competition.
9. The Competition winner will be announced and notified by direct message on Monday 13th July 2020 and confirmed on Instagram by @TennisRecreated using the hashtag #HotShotsComp. The judges decision is final.
10. The Competition's best entries will be chosen by the judges, then the overall winner will be chosen using 'random winner picker' software to ensure fairness.
11. Photos entered must be the work of the individual on whose behalf the entry is submitted and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other photographic competition. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that the image they submit has been taken with the permission of any featured persons and does not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws.
12. Copyright in all images submitted for this Competition remains with the respective photographer. However, each photographer grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence for a period of no more than one year for Tennis Recreated to feature their photo on the website and on the Instagram channel to promote the Competition. The photographer will be credited in this instance.
13. Only one entry per person. Late posts, or posts not using the correct hashtag #HotShotsComp will not be accepted. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry which it believes, in its sole opinion to be offensive or otherwise inappropriate, not in the spirit of the Competition or that infringes these terms and conditions.
14. The prize is a 'clear yellow' FUJIFILM instax mini 9 camera - no alternative prize or cash alternative will be offered.
15. The winner's name and postal address will be requested for the sole purpose of delivering the prize and will be deleted once the prize has been posted out and signed for using the 'Royal Mail Signed For 1st Class' service.
16. Garlic Agency is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication online and adjudication of the Competition. Once the prize has been received by the winner it becomes their responsibility and any fault or issue whatsoever should be directed to your nearest FUJIFILM centre.
17. The promoter behind Tennis Recreated is Garlic Agency Limited, 10 Manor Park, Banbury, Oxfordshire OX16 3TB.
18. The Tennis Recreated website and Instagram handle @TennisRecreated are not affiliated with the All England Lawn Tennis Club (AELTC) or the Lawn Tennis Association (LTA). All website content @2020